Way To Heaven Thangka
Spend or more for free shipping.
Hurray! You have got Free Shipping
Get it between - .
Tibetan Thangka painting depicting Way To Heaven is perfect for various home décor ideas! This 100% hand-drawn Thangka painting made in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal can be decorated as an elegant and eccentric wall hanging in your home or office being a centrepiece of attention. It can also be placed on your family altar for meditation purposes as well as spiritual and emotional healing, attracting benevolent energy of the Tibetan Buddhist art.
- Master Quality Thangka
- Dimensions: 75 x 51 cm
- Materials: Tibetan Colors and 24k Gold mixed with Hide Glue
- Canvas: Organic Cotton
- Hand Painted in Nepal
This is a deeply symbolic thangka. The texts from which this illustrations are shown , a long period of deep study of full understanding.
In brief, this is the interpretation of the various symbols.
1. The path---The way to complete control of one's mind,each blend represents one of the six powers::hearing, contemplation, mindfulness, alertness and familiarity.
2. The Elephant: consciousness.
3. The monkey : mental agitation(emotional disturbances).
4. The Rabbit : fluctuations of the mind.
5. The Stick : to control the elephant i.e alertness.
6. The rope : in the monk's hand i.e. mindfulness.
The five objects or causes of mental agitation----
1. The Silk Scarf-touch.
3. Water in a conch-scent.
5. A mirror-form
The fires represents the struggle for control which reduces through familiarity. After, the final stage(in the cave), bliss and ecstasy(a state of elated bliss) are reached using the realisation of the wisdom of emptiness to banish(drive away) ignorance.