A great gift, even for yourself. Each item is handpicked, made in Nepal, wrapped and ready to gift. This is the prefect set for gift-giving seasons.
Gift Set Includes:
1 x Five Dhyani Buddha Incense
This is a Five Dhyani Buddha premium Tibetan incense gift pack that comprises of 5 bundles of different incenses. All 5 incenses are named in respect to 5 Buddhas; namely Aksobhya, Amitabha, Amoghsiddhi, Ratnasambhava and Vairochana. Each represent a different aspect of enlightened consious to aid in divine life.Ingredients are purposely used in each incense to acquire the power of those Buddhas and sense the real benefit of ingredients. Mild smelling incense sticks.
1. Ratnasambhava Incense: Richnesss and sensation Main Ingredients: Juniper, Valerian, Greater Cardamom
2. Amoghsiddhi Incense: Accomplishment of each action Main Ingredients: Krishna Agur, Sweetflag Rhizome, Himalayan Pencil Cedar
3. Akshobhya Incense: Enlightened state Main Ingredients: Sandalwood, Liquorice, Holy Basil.
4. Virochana Incense: Manifestation, High Character and distinction Main Ingredients: Spikenard, Saldhoop, Gum
5. Amitabha Incense: Mercy, Wisdom, Gentleness and Purity Main Ingredients: Kuth, Kum-Kum, Asparagus
Size: 7 inches long Number of Incense Sticks: 21 in each pack x 5=105 sticks total. Burns for 50-60mins approx.
1 x 108 Beads Labradorite Mala
Labradorite is a stone of magic, excellent for awakening one's own awareness of inner spirit, natural intuition and creativity. Wearing it will charge you with a sense of excitement and adventure. Labradorite is a stone of the Throat Chakra. The endless personality of labradorite makes it one of our favorite stones. Sparkling in the light, each individual stone has its own color variation.
Measures approximately 32 inches around. Beads sizes are 7-8mm beads.
1 x Meditation Bell & Dorjee Set
This is a beautiful Tibetan Bell and Dorjee set handmade by highly skilled artisans in Nepal. The bell and dorjee are made of barss. Bell and Dorjee are the ritual instrument in Buddhism. The bell is finely carved with dorjee and traditional design. The dorjee held in right hand that represent skillful means and Bell is held in right hand representing wisdom. It is believed that the sound of the bell attracts the deities to warn the negative forces. The bell and Dorjee together symbolize wisdom and compassion.
The bell is about 6 inches tall and the dorjee is about 4.5 inches wide.