Shree Yantra Mandala Thangka
Spend or more for free shipping.
Hurray! You have got Free Shipping
Get it between - .
Tibetan Thangka painting depicting Shree Yantra Mandala is perfect for various home décor ideas! This 100% hand-drawn Thangka painting made in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal can be decorated as an elegant and eccentric wall hanging in your home or office being a centrepiece of attention. It can also be placed on your family altar for meditation purposes as well as spiritual and emotional healing, attracting benevolent energy of the Tibetan Buddhist art.
- Limited Edition
- Dimensions: 35 x 35 cm
- Materials: Tibetan Gold and Tibetan Colors mixed with Hide Glue
- Canvas: Organic Cotton
- Handmade in Nepal
The Sri Yantra Mandalas are used for more deeper enlightenment in tantric practices. Sometimes they are just hanged on the wall of your houses for wealth and overall prosperity. The sand form of Sri Yantra mandala is made in the courtyard of houses during Laxmi Puja, during full moon day of Sharad Poornima.
Sri Yantra Mandalas are composed of the following elements:
- The Bindu, central point in mandala from which all other shapes emerges. Bindu is also a starting point of the universe.
- Male and female energies are represented by triangles. The upward-facing triangles represent male energy called Shiva, and the downward-facing triangles represent female energy called Shakti.
- The triangles are then surrounded by concentric circles that represent the infinite universe.
- Lotus flowers surround the circle, that symbolizes glowing and charming energy like a lotus flower.
Sri Yantra is also known as Sri Chakra which is a sacred diagram of Tantric Hinduism. Shree Yantra or Sri Chakra is one of the most powerful and important Yantras to help you fulfill your dreams. It is considered as the queen of all Yantras because they all come from this diagram.