This is a Five Dhyani Buddha premium Tibetan incense gift pack that comprises of 5 bundles of different incenses. All 5 incenses are named in respect to 5 Buddhas; namely Aksobhya, Amitabha, Amoghsiddhi, Ratnasambhava and Vairochana. each represent a different aspect of enlightened consious to aid in divine life.
Ingredients are purposely used in each incense to acquire the power of those Buddhas and sense the real benefit of ingredients.
Mild smelling incense sticks.
This gift pack comes with a great Nepalese Lokta Paper Box along with a clay flower incense holder and a few small sized samples.
1. Ratnasambhava Incense: Richnesss and sensation Main Ingredients: Juniper, Valerian, Greater Cardamom
2. Amoghsiddhi Incense: Accomplishment of each action Main Ingredients: Krishna Agur, Sweetflag Rhizome, Himalayan Pencil Cedar
3. Akshobhya Incense: Enlightened state Main Ingredients: Sandalwood, Liquorice, Holy Basil.
4. Virochana Incense: Manifestation, High Character and distinction Main Ingredients: Spikenard, Saldhoop, Gum
5. Amitabha Incense: Mercy, Wisdom, Gentleness and Purity Main Ingredients: Kuth, Kum-Kum, Asparagus
Size: 7 inches long Number of Incense Sticks: 21 in each pack x 5=105 sticks total. Burns for 50-60mins approx.